10.8 – 12V Peak Cordless Driver Drill DS12DA
Bit sold separately.
Easy to Work with
Runtime per Charge*
Approx. 100 Screws in Wood
(Low Speed + Drill Mode, ø5.8 x 45mm wood screws into American pine with ø4mm pilot holes)
Approx. 130 Holes in Wood
(Low Speed + Drill Mode, ø18 x 18mm holes into American pine)
Approx. 50 Holes in Steel
(High Speed + Drill Mode, ø6.5 x 1.6mm holes into mild steel)
- With the BSL 1225M battery. The presented runtimes are shown for reference purposes and may vary according to conditions.
- 20-stage Clutch
- Keyless Chuck
- LED Light
12V PEAK Slide Lithium-Ion Batteries
4.0Ah / BSL1240M
2.5Ah / BSL1225M
1.5Ah / BSL1215
Lightweight. Compact. High-Capacity.
Clear Battery Status Indication (BSL1240M / BSL1225M only)
The remaining battery indicator lamp shows not only charge level but also battery overheating and failure when they occur.
|Battery Charge State||75% and above||50% - below 75%||25% - below 50%||Below 25%||0%|
|Battery Charge State||Output suspended due to high temperature*1||Output suspended due to failure*2|
- Remove the battery from the tool and allow it to cool down fully.
- The problem may be with the battery so please contact your dealer.
Class-leading* Charging Speed
Approx. 60min with BSL1240M Battery
Approx. 37min with BSL1225M Battery
Approx. 22min with BSL1215 Battery
- As of November 2018, among 10.8V slide Lithium-ion batteries made by leading power tool manufacturers. (Survey by Koki Holdings)
BSL1240M / BSL1225M / BSL1215 12V Peak Slide Lithium-ion Battery
|Voltage||10.8 - 12V Peak|
|Charging Time at 20℃*||Approx. 60min
|Dimensions (L x H x W)||91 x 45 x 74mm||86 x 42 x 65mm||86 x 42 x 65mm|
- The charging time may vary depending on the operating conditions and battery state.
|Drill Chuck||0.8 - 10mm|
|Torque Setting||0.6 - 4.0Nm|
|Battery Voltage||10.8 - 12V Peak|
|No Load Speed||High||0 - 1,400/min|
|Low||0 - 350/min|
|Weight*1||1.1kg(with BSL1225M / BSL1215)
|Standard Accessories*2||2 Batteries (BSL1225M), Charger (UC12SL), Battery Cover, Carrying Case|
- According to EPTA-Procedure 01/2014.
- Standard accessories vary by country or area.